Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Family blessings

I love my family blessings especially on days like today. I gave my kids their Valentine's and Elizabeth was thank you and so was Brendan. He did something different today. He asked why did he get the candy. Does not sound like much to someone out there but why is whole new level of cognitive thinking and reasoning. Sometimes I wondered if he would ever reach and he has. Most kids start using why around three and four. Brendan really did not. How he uses it I know he really understands what he is asking. At least, he does not ask why over and over again. You explain and that is that. Okay. Which is nice. My parents are greatest, they took us out to Round Table last night and dinner was great and fun. Elizabeth she is hilarious. Last year, I could barely get her in a church and now she is shoving me out of bed to get me to church this morning I am enjoying this while it lasts. My days are numbered. Pre-teen is about to start. I need to get ready to go take care and have blessed day. I will try to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment