Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Frustrating days are a blessing in so many ways

First, it lets me know that I am still alive to be driven up the wall.
Second, it lets me know that I still have a heart to care enough to be frustrated.
Third, it gives me a chance to practice me giving things to the Lord like we all need to do.
Fourth, it lets me grow in the word as is needed in to do everyday in my life that the Lord has granted me.
Fifth, I get to be grateful to have my kids and that they are healthy enough to drive me up the wall. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Michelle.....we have one too and it is hard to keep up but it is rewarding when you do.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I figure if I touch once a week or more I will be doing good. I do not understand what the use of one is. It kinda reminds of facebook in a way.

    ReplyDelete